Makes 1 serving
- ¼ ripe medium avocado
- ¾ cup 0% Greek yogurt (honey or vanilla flavour)
- ¼ cup 0% Greek yogurt (plain)
- ¼ cup milk (1%)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granola (or almonds)
- cinnamon, to taste
- Blend avocado, yogurt, milk and vanilla in a blender (or food processor) until smooth.
- Place the mixture in two separate jars and garnish with granola and cinnamon.
- Chill overnight and enjoy the next morning!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 320 calories, 13 g fat, 34 g carbohydrate (29 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 18 g protein, 107 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 1 fat, 1 dairy