Makes 1 serving
- ¼ ripe medium avocado
- ¾ cup of 0% Greek yogurt (honey or vanilla flavoured)
- ¼ cup of 0% Greek yogurt plain
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granola (or almonds)
- cinnamon, to taste
- Blend avocado, yogurt, milk and vanilla in a blender (or food processor) until smooth.
- Place the mixture in two separate jars and garnish with granola and cinnamon.
- Chill overnight and enjoy the next morning!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 320 calories, 13.4 g fat, 34.2 g carbohydrate (28.8 g available carbohydrate), 5.4 g fibre, 18.3 g protein and 107 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 1 dairy