Makes 12 servings (1 square per serving)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, microwaved to soften for about 45-60 seconds
- 4 small-medium bananas, ripe, peeled
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (0-2%)
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 1/3 cups quick oats, or old-fashioned oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish or pan. Blend together the first 7 ingredients (frozen raspberries to vanilla) in a high-powered blender until smooth.
- Add in shredded coconut and oats to blended mixture.
- Let mixture sit for about 20-30 minutes at room temperature to allow oats to absorb the liquid – this will produce a smooth texture after baked.
- Pour mixture back into blender and blend again to make it smooth. Add in baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour mixture into greased baking pan and top with more frozen raspberries and dark chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until cooked through (until the center is set). Remove, let cool, slice into 12 squares and wrap individually in tinfoil. Place wrapped oatmeal square in a plastic bag and freeze for later breakfast portions. (Leave a few squares in the fridge for this week!)
Nutritional analysis per serving: 209 calories, 9 g fat, 7 g protein, 30 g carbohydrate (25 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 210 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 grains and starch, 0 proteins, 0 vegetables, 1 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy