Makes 1 serving
- 1 (6 inch) whole grain tortilla
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 medium banana, relatively straight
- Evenly spread 2-4 tbsp almond butter (a good source of protein and vitamin E) on tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon.
- Straighten banana and place towards one side of the tortilla. Roll up and set in the fridge for the next day, or eat immediately!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 381 calories, 19 g fat, 11 g protein, 50 g carbohydrate (41 g available carbohydrate), 9 g fibre, 201 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 2 fruit, 1 fat