Makes 16 servings (1 cookie per serving)
- 2 ½ cups whole rolled oats
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup natural nut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine banana, nut butter, honey and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the rolled oats, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries and pecans, being careful not to squish the blueberries.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and scoop 8 cookies per tray. Shape the cookies into the size and shape you want.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 230 calories, 12 g fat, 6 g protein, 27 g carbohydrate (23 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 14 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 grain, 1 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy