Makes 8 servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. chia seed
- ½ lemon, juice
- Combine blueberries, water and maple syrup into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until starting to thicken, ~10 minutes.
- Try to mush some of the berries while you stir.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chia seeds.
- Allow to sit for 5- 10 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, pour into a jar and refrigerate.
- The jam lasts 10 days in the fridge.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 70 calories, 2 g fat, 1 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate (10 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 2 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 0 grains and starch, 0 proteins, 0 vegetables, 1 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy