Blueberry Chia Seed Jam
Makes 8 servings (1/4 cup per serving)
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine blueberries, water and maple syrup in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring to mash berries slightly, until starting to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chia seeds.
- Allow to cool for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and stir to combine. Transfer to a jar.
- Store refrigerated for up to 10 days.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 70 calories, 2 g fat, 1 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate (10 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 2 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 1 fruit