Makes 6 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
- 4 cups berries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
Nutritional analysis per serving: 167 calories, 3 g fat, 3 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate (28 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 12 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 0 protein, 0 vegetable, 1 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine berries with cornstarch and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine oats, flour, cinnamon maple syrup and butter. Mix well.
- Pour the berries into a 5 x 5 baking dish then spread the oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Can serve hot or cold. Top with a scoop of Greek yogurt.