Slow Cooker Recipe
Makes 10 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
- 4 cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 3 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
Nutritional analysis per serving: 181 calories, 9.8 g fat, 16.1 g protein, 7.1 g carbohydrate (6.3 g available carbohydrate), 0.8 g fiber, 515 mg sodium.
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy
- Mix broccoli, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, flour, butter, shallot and salt to combine in a lightly greased, 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Stir contents and reduce heat to low.
- Cover again and cook for 2.5 to 3 hours more, or until an inserted thermometer reads 160 degrees. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and serve!