Slow Cooker Recipe
Makes 10 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
- 4 cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 3 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- Add broccoli, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, flour, butter, shallot and salt to a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Stir contents and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook until mixture reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, about 2 1/2 – 3 hours. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 181 calories, 10 g fat, 16 g protein, 7 g carbohydrate (6 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fiber, 515 mg sodium.
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 proteins, 1 vegetable