- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 can (18 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 can chickpea, drained and rinsed
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro
- Heat oil in a pot on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and curry powder, cook until onions begin to soften, approximately 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in chickpeas and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: make ahead of time and freeze for up to three months. Add fresh cilantro and lime juice once thawed and reheated.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 105 calories, 2 g fat, 5 g protein, 17 g carbohydrate (11 g available carbohydrate), 6 g fibre, 105 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy