Makes 4 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an oven-safe pan, heat oil over medium heat and add garlic, turmeric, spinach, and mushrooms. Let spinach and mushrooms soften.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, ricotta cheese and oregano.
- Pour egg mixture onto vegetables, mix and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella. Place pan into oven and finish cooking for 5-8 minutes until eggs are set.
- Cut into four servings, serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 290 calories, 20.1 g fat, 21.6 g protein, 6.8 g carbohydrate (5.3 g available carbohydrate), 1.5 g fibre, 300 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 3 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy