Makes 4 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an oven-safe pan, heat oil over medium heat and add garlic, spinach, mushrooms and turmeric. Cook until spinach and mushrooms have softened, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, ricotta cheese and oregano.
- Add egg mixture to pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella. Transfer pan to oven and cook until eggs are set, about 5-8 minutes.
- Cut into four servings, serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 290 calories, 20 g fat, 22 g protein, 7 g carbohydrate (5 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 300 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 3 proteins, 1 vegetable, 1 fat