Chicken Chickpea Coleslaw
Makes 4 servings (2 1/4 cups per serving)
- 1½ cups rotisserie chicken or baked chicken breast
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 4 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (0% )
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Shred chicken and combine with chickpeas, carrot, onions, red cabbage and savoy cabbage in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, vinegar, olive oil and ginger.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 380 calories, 14 g fat, 24 g protein, 53 g carbohydrate (43 g available carbohydrate), 10 g fiber, 532 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 3 proteins, 4 vegetables, 1 fat