Makes 4 servings (2 1/4 cups per serving)
- 1 ½ cups rotisserie chicken or baked chicken breast
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups savoy cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds sprinkled to garnish
- Shred chicken and combine with chickpeas, carrot, onions, red cabbage and savoy cabbage.
- In a separate bowl, combine the plain Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, vinegar, olive oil and fresh ginger.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 380 calories, 14 g fat, 24.2 g protein, 53 g carbohydrate (43.3 g available carbohydrate), 9.7 g fiber, 532 mg sodium.
My Viva Servings: 2 grain, 3 protein, 4 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy