Serves 6 (1 tortilla per serving)
- 1 lbs. chicken breast, sliced
- 5 cups bell peppers, red, orange and green, sliced
- 1 cups onion, sliced
- ½ tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 lime
- 6 tortilla wraps
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Combine all of the spices into a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the chicken, peppers and onion into a large bowl with the canola oil.
- Sprinkle the spice mix over the chicken, peppers and onions and mix until well coated.
- Spread over a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle lime juice over the chicken and vegetables.
- Can prepare the chicken and vegetable with spice mix ahead of time and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Garnish with cilantro, sour cream or avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 320 calories, 7 g fat, 29 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate (29 g available carbohydrate), 6 g fibre, 368 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 2 grains and starch, 4 proteins, 2 vegetables, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy