Makes 4 servings ( ¾ cup per serving)
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked and cooled
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 Tbsp. green onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 eggs
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok on medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the coleslaw mix and carrots and cook until cabbage is soft, ~5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, green onion, soy sauce, vinegar and rice. Cook until heated through.
- Make a hole in the middle of the rice and drop the eggs in. Scramble the eggs until cooked then mix everything together.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 256 calories, 3 g fat, 21 g protein, 33 g carbohydrate (29 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 373 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 1 grains and starch, 3 proteins, 2 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy