Makes 4 servings (1 tortilla per serving)
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 4 tortillas
- Heat oil in a fry pan on high heat.
- Add peppers and cook until starting to char, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add green onion, chili powder, garlic powder, chicken and tomatoes.
- Reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Line the tortillas on a flat surface and split the cheese evenly for each.
- Split the chicken filling into four and fill one half of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortillas in half.
- Clean your frying pan and place one or two tortillas at a time back into the frying pan. Return to medium heat.
- Flip tortillas once one side becomes brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: Make chicken filling ahead of time and freeze for up to three months. Simply thaw, and fill the tortillas, and fry when ready to eat.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 370 calories, 13 g fat, 35 g protein, 30 g carbohydrate (25 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 715 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 2 grain, 4 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy