Makes 4 servings (1 3/4 cup per serving)
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup snap peas, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. water
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until cooked through (about 10 minutes).
- Add broccoli, peppers, carrots and snap peas, cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, water and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Pour sauce over the stir fry and allow to get hot and thicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 205 calories, 5 g fat, 25 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate (11 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 529 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 3 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy