Serves 6 (1¼ cups per serving)
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cups kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 can (540 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen edamame beans, thawed
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- Add cucumber, peppers, onion, kale, carrot, black beans and edamame beans to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, honey, mustard and salt. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 173 calories, 6 g fat, 10 g protein, 23 g carbohydrate (15 g available carbohydrate), 8 g fibre, 53 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 protein, 2 vegetables, 1 fat