Makes 4 servings (2 cups of salad, 1 chicken breast and 2 Tbsp. of dressing per serving)
- 4 (5 oz.) chicken breasts
- 4 cups kale, chopped and stems removed
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, plain
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. anchovy paste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season chicken breasts with a dash of salt and pepper and cook in oven for about 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In the meantime, combine Greek yogurt, Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and anchovy in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, combine kale and romaine lettuce and toss in dressing. Add the chicken on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 264 calories, 6.6 g fat, 41.3 g protein, 8.7 g carbohydrate (6.9 g available carbohydrate), 1.8 g fibre, 353 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 5 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy