Makes 4 servings (2 cups of salad, 1 chicken breast and 2 tbsp of dressing per serving)
- 4 (5 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 4 cups kale, chopped and stems removed
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season chicken breasts salt and pepper. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and cook for about 25 minutes, flipping halfway through. Once cool enough to handle, slice chicken into strips.
- Meanwhile, combine Greek yogurt, Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and anchovy in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, combine kale and romaine lettuce. Add dressing and toss to coat. Top with sliced chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 264 calories, 7 g fat, 41 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate (7 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 353 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 5 proteins, 2 vegetables