Makes 18 servings (3 Tbsp. per serving)
- 2 cups of dark chocolate
- 1 cup of assorted dried fruit and nuts
- Melt chocolate slowly either in the microwave or on the stove top. Being sure to stir often.
- Pour melted chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the dried fruit and nuts over the chocolate.
- Place into freezer and allow to harden.
- Remove from freezer and break into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 205 calories, 14 g fat, 3 g protein, 17 g carbohydrate (13 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 6 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: Treats are just as the name suggests; they are a treat for you and meant to be enjoyed mindfully. We want most of your calories to come from nutrient-dense foods that nourish and support your body. Treats can be added in addition to your meal plan for the enjoyment and balance of life.