Makes 4 servings (2 filled halves per serving)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cup shelled edamame beans
- ½ cup corn
- 1 cup wild rice mixture, cooked
- ½ tsp. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 4 bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Sauté edamame beans and corn.
- Transfer pan contents into a medium bowl and mix together with cooked wild rice mixture, curry, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Cut bell peppers in half and remove seeds. Fill each pepper halve with mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 186 calories, 7.0 g fat, 9.8 g protein, 19.2 g carbohydrate (15.4 g available carbohydrate), 3.8 g fibre, 272 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy