English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
Makes 2 servings (1 sandwich per serving)
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1 leaf of lettuce, or small handful of spinach
- 2 slices tomato
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Heat butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Add eggs to the pan and cook to your liking.
- Place each egg on the bottom half of one English muffin. Add lettuce, tomato and avocado and top with second half of English muffins to enclose sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 282 calories, 13 g fat, 13 g protein, 31 g carbohydrate (24 g available carbohydrate), 7 g fibre, 305 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 1 protein, 1 fat