Makes 2 servings (1 sandwich per serving)
- 2 English muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tomato slices
- ½ avocado
- 1 leaf of lettuce or spinach
- 1 tsp. butter
- Slice the English muffins in half and toast to your liking.
- Heat butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Add eggs to the pan and cook to your liking.
- Place the egg on the bottom half of the English muffin, top with lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 282 calories, 13 g fat, 13 g protein, 31 g carbohydrate (24 g available carbohydrate), 7 g fibre, 305 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 grain, 1 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy