- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola, slightly crushed
- ½ cup fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and sliced bananas)
- In a medium sauce pot, combine cornstarch and sugar.
- Add milk and whisk until sugar is almost dissolved.
- Cook over medium-high heat, whisking frequently, just until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add egg, whisking constantly. Whisk in vanilla and butter. Set aside to cool.
- Once cool, add yogurt and whisk until combined. If desired, add shredded unsweetened coconut or cinnamon and nutmeg for flavour.
- Place mini muffin papers into mini muffin tin. Fill the bottom of the papers with the slightly crushed granola. Spoon a small serving of the pudding/yogurt mixture over top of the granola (you will likely have some filling left over).
- Freeze at least 2 hours. Once frozen, remove papers and top with fresh fruit. Allow to thaw slightly 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 112 calories, 2 fat, 5 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate (17 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 55 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 1 fat