Serves 6 (2 rolls per serving)
- 3 cups fresh raspberries (or fruit of choice)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 140°F.
- Add berries, lemon juice and honey to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer or sieve to remove seeds.
- Pour puree onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly in pan to ⅛ – ¼ inch thickness.
- Bake until dehydrated but slightly pliable, about 4 – 6 hours.
- Cool, then cut into 1-inch wide strips.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 53 calories, 0 g fat, 1 g protein, 13 g carbohydrate (9 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 1 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 fruit