Garlic and Ginger Bok Choy
Makes 2 servings (1 1/2 cups per serving)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 large bunch fresh bok choy, sliced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger (or ginger paste)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes (or ground black pepper)
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok over medium-high heat.
- Add bok choy and cook, stirring, for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add in garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and red pepper flakes.
- Cook until bok choy is tender-crisp, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 136 calories, 8 g fat, 8 g protein, 13 g carbohydrate (8 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 562 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 protein, 3 vegetables, 1 fat