Makes 2 servings (1 1/2 cups per serving)
- 1 large bunch fresh bok choy, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger (or ginger paste)
- 1 Tbsp. of low sodium soy sauce
- pinch of chili pepper flakes to taste (or ground black pepper)
- Heat sesame oil on medium-high heat in a large wok.
- Add in sliced bok choy and stir to cook.
- Add in garlic and ginger after about 2 minutes. Continue to stir bok choy to cook evenly.
- Add in low sodium soy sauce and spice.
- Continue to cook until bok choy is tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 136 calories, 7.6 g fat, 8.3 g protein, 12 g carbohydrate (7.1 g available carbohydrate), 4.9 g fibre, 431 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 0 protein, 3 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy