Makes 4 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
Nutritional analysis per serving: 262 calories, 9 g fat, 13 g protein, 40 g carbohydrate (35 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 170 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 grain, 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy
- Boil the peeled potatoes until soft. Drain and set aside in a large bowl, covering with a lid to keep warm.
- Sauté the garlic and kale over medium heat until wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mash the potatoes and gradually incorporate the milk, but do not over-mash.
- Stir in goat cheese and kale. Serve and enjoy!