Makes 12 servings (1 slice per serving)
- 4 large bananas
- 7 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup almond butter or peanut butter
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped pecans
- Grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan and preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Blend all ingredients except the chocolate chips and pecans in a blender or food processor (bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, coconut flour, baking soda, nut butter and salt). If mixture is too thick, add a few tablespoons of milk to help it blend to a smooth consistency.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes, until center has firmed.
- Cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 187 calories, 9.8 g fat, 6.9 g protein, 18.9 g carbohydrate (14.1 g available carbohydrate), 4.8 g fibre, 279 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy