Makes 8 servings (1 bar per serving)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. flaxseed, ground
- 1 Tbsp. chia seed
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- ½ cup almonds, rough chopped
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla and coconut oil into a pot and melt.
- Remove from heat and add flaxseed, chia seed, coconut, almonds and oats. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a bread pan lined with parchment paper and push the bars down so it is flat and pushed into the corners.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the bars and let sit in the fridge for half an hour.
- Remove from bread pan and slice into 8 bars.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 279 calories, 21 g fat, 8 g protein, 19 g carbohydrate (14 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 5 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains and starch, 1 proteins, 0 vegetables, 0 fruit, 3 fat, 0 dairy