Makes 8 servings (1 bar per serving)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla and coconut oil in a medium pot. Cook over medium-low heat until mixture is melted.
- Remove from heat and add flax seeds, chia seeds, shredded coconut, almonds and oats. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, packing mixture firmly into pan.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and slice into 8 bars.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 279 calories, 21 g fat, 8 g protein, 19 g carbohydrate (14 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 5 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 2 grains, 1 protein, 3 fats