Makes 4 servings (2 chicken skewers, 1 cups salad, 1/2 cup potatoes and 2 Tbsp. tzatziki per serving)
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cubed
- 3 Tbsp. oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- 4 large wooden skewers
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 oz. feta
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- 4 medium red russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- Combine chicken with all the marinade ingredients. Allow to sit in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
- While the chicken is marinating, soak 4 large wooden skewers in water.
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Put the potatoes into a large pot with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes then drain.
- While the potatoes are still hot, toss in the lemon juice, butter, garlic and herbs. Place onto one side of a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Put the chicken onto the skewers.
- Once the potatoes have been in for 20 minutes, place the chicken onto the other half of the baking sheet. Bake for another 20 minutes.
- While the chicken and potatoes finish cooking, combine all ingredients for the Greek salad together in a bowl and mix well.
- Put all the ingredients for the tzatziki into a blender and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: You can marinate the chicken ahead of time and freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 537 calories, 17 g fat, 42 g protein, 56 g carbohydrate (48 g available carbohydrate), 8 g fibre, 366 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 3 grains and starch, 5 proteins, 3 vegetables,01 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy