Serves 6 (1 egg per serving)
• 6 large eggs, hard cooked, cooled
• ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (2%)
• 2 tsp Dijon mustard
• ½ tsp pepper
• Pinch of salt
• 1 tsp paprika
1. Peel the hard-cooked eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
2. Carefully remove yolks from eggs and place in a small bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
3. Add yogurt, mustard, pepper and salt. Stir well to combine.
4. Transfer egg yolk mixture to a piping bag and fill the egg white holes with mixture. Alternatively, you may spoon the egg yolk mixture into egg white halves.
5. Sprinkle with paprika to garnish.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 89 calories, 6 g fat, 8 g protein, 1 g carbohydrate (1 g available carbohydrate), 155 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 protein