Makes 1 serving
- 3 cups greens mix
- ¼ cup cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 Tbsp. red onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Place the egg in a pot of cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil. Once its boiling, reduce heat to a simmer and set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Once 10 minutes is up, remove the egg from the water and submerge it into ice water.
- Combine all of the vegetables into a bowl and mix well.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle over the mixed vegetables.
- Top with the hard-boiled egg.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 186 calories, 10 g fat, 10 g protein, 16 g carbohydrate (11 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 233 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 1 protein, 4 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy