Serves 4 (1 chicken breast per serving)
- 2 limes, juiced (about 3 tbsp)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Combine lime juice, honey, jalapenos, garlic, raspberries and salt in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken breasts in a large Ziplock bag or a sealable container. Add raspberry mixture. Refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours.
- Preheat BBQ on medium-high heat. Grill chicken, turning once, until completely cooked through, about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 221 calories, 3 g fat, 26 g protein, 24 g carbohydrate (22 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 92 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 4 proteins