Makes 4 servings (1 1/2 cups per serving)
- 3 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups canned lentils, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz. can of salmon, drained and flaked (or 2 x 4 oz.)
- Whisk lemon juice, dill, Dijon mustard, garlic powder and pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Add bell pepper, cucumber, onion, lentils and salmon; toss to coat. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 272 calories, 8.9 g fat, 22.5 g protein, 27.0 g carbohydrates, (17.7 g available carbohydrate), 9.3 g fiber, 81 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 3 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy