Makes 4 servings (1 ½ cups per serving)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups canned lentils, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz salmon fillet, cooked (or 1 can (213 g) salmon, drained and flaked)
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, dill, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Slowly add olive oil and whisk to combine.
- Add bell pepper, cucumber, onion, lentils and salmon. Toss to coat. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 272 calories, 9 g fat, 23 g protein, 27 g carbohydrates, (18 g available carbohydrate), 9 g fiber, 81 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 3 proteins, 1 vegetable, 1 fat