Makes 4 servings (2 egg cups per serving)
- 8 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ¾ cup broccoli, small chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil on a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, broccoli, and peppers, cook until soft and some of the water is evaporated from the mushrooms, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour the vegetables into the egg mixture, once it has cooled slightly.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased muffin tin.
- Cook for 17−20 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: can be frozen for up to three months.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 166 calories, 10 g fat, 12 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate (2 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 156 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy