Mediterranean Egg Wraps
Makes 6 servings (1 wrap per serving)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil, divided
- 10 cups spinach
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 9 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 6 small whole-grain tortillas (8 inch)
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add spinach and garlic powder and cook until spinach is completely wilted, about 3 – 5 minutes. Transfer cooked spinach to a plate.
- Add remaining 1 tsp oil to fry pan.
- Add eggs and cook, stirring frequently until eggs are just set, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta cheese down center of each tortilla. Top with spinach, eggs and roasted red peppers, dividing equally. Roll wraps tightly to enclose filling.
- If desired, wraps may be covered individually with plastic wrap and frozen for up to 3 months. To re-heat, remove plastic wrap and transfer egg wrap to a paper towel. Microwave until heated through, about 2 – 4 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 330 calories, 16 g fat, 17 g protein, 27 g carbohydrate (21 g available carbohydrate), 6 g fibre, 510 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 grain, 2 proteins, 2 vegetables, 1 fat