Makes 6 servings (1 wrap per serving)
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 9 eggs
- 10 cups spinach
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 6 small whole-grain tortillas
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in a pan then add spinach and garlic powder. Cook until spinach is completely wilted.
- Remove the spinach and add the last tsp of oil to the pan.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl then add to the pan. Scramble the eggs until cooked through.
- Build your wraps by putting feta on the bottom, then the spinach, eggs and roasted red peppers. Roll the wraps and then cover each individually in saran wrap. Freeze them immediately.
- To re-heat, remove the wrap from the plastic wrap and place onto a towel.
- Microwave for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 330 calories, 16 g fat, 17 g protein, 27 g carbohydrate (21 g available carbohydrate), 6 g fibre, 510 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grains and starch, 2 proteins, 2 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy