Makes 4 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
- 8 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 4 cups fresh chopped spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and salt.
- Heat oil in a medium oven-safe pan over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs to the pan and mix well. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the eggs begin to set, about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top and transfer pan to the oven.
- Cook until eggs have set, about 8−10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: Make ahead of time by wrapping tightly in cling wrap and freezing for up to three months. To re-heat, thaw and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 202 calories, 14 g fat, 15 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate (3 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 276 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fat