Makes 4 servings (3/4 cup per serving)
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 cups spinach, rough chop
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the eggs with salt.
- Heat an oven safe pan on medium heat and add the oil.
- Add the spinach to the pan and let wilt.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs into the pan and mix well. Cook on medium until the eggs begin to set.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top and place the pan into the oven.
- Cook for 8−10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: Make ahead of time and wrap tightly in cling wrap for up to three months. To re-heat, thaw to room temperature and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 202 calories, 14 g fat, 15 g protein, 4 g carbohydrate (3 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 276 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy