One Pan Balsamic Chicken Meal
Makes 4 servings (1 chicken breast + 1 cup vegetables per serving)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1½ cups sweet potato, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1½ cups halved Brussels sprouts
- Combine chicken, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil, oregano, basil, pepper, salt and garlic in a large Ziploc bag. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potatoes, tomatoes and Brussels sprouts. Add remaining 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer chicken to one side of a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, arranging them along the long side of the baking sheet.
- Place vegetables in a single layer onto the other side of the baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven, with the side with the chicken towards the back of the oven.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are tender, about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 339 calories, 7 g fat, 38 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate (23 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 195 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 5 proteins, 1 vegetable