Makes 4 servings (1 salmon fillet, ½ cup sweet potatoes, 1 cup asparagus per serving)
- 4 salmon fillets (3 oz/85 g each)
- 2 cups thinly sliced sweet potatoes
- 4 cups asparagus
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the sweet potato in a single layer onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1 tsp olive oil over sweet potatoes and stir gently to coat.
- Bake until sweet potato is slightly softened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add salmon and asparagus.
- Stir together remaining 1 tsp olive oil, garlic powder, lemon juice and maple syrup. Drizzle mixture over salmon and vegetables.
- Bake until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 322 calories, 8 g fat, 29 g protein, 37 g carbohydrate (29 g available carbohydrate), 8 g fibre, 119 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 2 grains, 3 proteins, 2 vegetables