Makes 4 servings (1 salmon fillet per serving)
- 4 salmon fillets (4 0z/115 g each)
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- ⅓ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Set aside and allow salmon to marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Reserve marinade.
- Bake until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened into a glaze, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over cooked salmon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 175 calories, 8 g fat, 23 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate (2 g available carbohydrate), 0 g fibre, 66 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 3 proteins