Makes 4 servings (1 salmon fillet per serving)
- 4 salmon portions (~4 oz. each raw)
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients into a plastic bag and allow salmon to marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and bake until flaky, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put remaining marinade into a pan and reduce into a glaze.
- Once baked, drizzle glaze over salmon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 175 calories, 7.8 g fat, 23.4 g protein, 1.9 g carbohydrate (1.9 g available carbohydrate), 0 g fibre, 66 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 3 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy