Makes 10 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
- 4 cups baby red potatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ⅛ cup green onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a large pot over high heat, boil potatoes until tender when pierced by a fork. Drain and let cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, then toss with the cooled potatoes. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 98 calories, 2 g fat, 3.8 g protein, 16.8 g carbohydrate (15.2 g available carbohydrate), 1.6 g fibre, 90 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 0 protein, 0 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy