Makes 10 servings (½ cup per serving)
- 4 cups baby red potatoes, halved
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. Drain well and cool completely.
- Transfer cooled potatoes to a large bowl and add celery and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, yogurt, vinegar, oil, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over potatoes, stirring to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 98 calories, 2 g fat, 4 g protein, 17 g carbohydrate (15 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 90 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain