Makes 4 servings (2 pancakes per serving)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp canola oil
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture to the cottage cheese mixture and stir just until combined.
- Heat oil in a frypan or griddle over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter per pancake into pan and cook until pancakes are golden brown, about 2 – 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 159 calories, 6 g fat, 12 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate (13 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 271 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 2 proteins