Makes 4 servings (2 pancakes per serving)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese and vanilla in bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix just until combined.
- Heat a frypan or griddle over medium heat and add 1 tsp canola oil or a thin layer of cooking spray to the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 159 calories, 6 g fat, 12 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate (13 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 271 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grains and starch, 2 proteins