Makes 4 servings (3 pancakes per serving)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese and vanilla in bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and put a little oil, or cooking spray onto the pan.
- Pour 3 Tbsp. of batter onto the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 159 calories, 6 g fat, 12 g protein, 14 g carbohydrate (13 g available carbohydrate), 1 g fibre, 271 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 1 grains and starch, 2 proteins, 0 vegetables, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy