Makes 1 serving
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- ½ scoop vanilla whey protein isolate
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ large banana, sliced
- Place shredded zucchini in a pot with oats, flaxseed and water. Stir to combine. Heat on stove over medium-high heat and let cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Once 4-5 minutes have passed, whisk egg whites into oats vigorously to avoid the eggs from clumping. Cook for another 2 minutes until mixture starts to thicken and volumize.
- Turn off the heat and mix in your whey isolate and cinnamon.
- Enjoy with banana slices over top!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 265 calories, 4.6 g fat, 25.5 g protein, 33.3 g carbohydrate (27.5 g available carbohydrate), 5.8 g fibre, 156 mg sodium.
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 3 protein, 2 vegetable, 1 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy