Makes 4 servings (1 patty per serving)
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp. shallots
- ½ cup ivory lentils, cooked
- 2 tsp. truffle oil
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. tarragon
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roast cauliflower and shallots on separate pans at 350°F, removing shallots after 20 minutes and cauliflower after 40 minutes. Let cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 375°F.
- Finely dice cooled cauliflower and shallots to rice size. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, puree lentils and truffle oil. Combine with cauliflower mix in a medium bowl. Add mozzarella, tarragon, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix.
- Divide into 4 patties. Panfry in a non-stick pan lightly on both sides for colour.
- Place on baking sheet and cook in oven at 375°F for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 105 calories, 5 g fat, 7.1 g protein, 9.3 g carbohydrate (5.6 g available carbohydrate), 3.7 g fibre, 167 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy