Makes 4 servings (1 1/2 cups per serving)
- ½ cup red bell pepper, quartered
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, quartered
- 1 cup zucchini, cut lengthwise in ½ inch strips
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese (less than 20% milk fat), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. water, to thin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss vegetables in olive oil and lay on a tin foil lined pan. Roast the veggies for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time for even roasting.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining all ingredients in a mason jar. Seal and shake to mix thoroughly.
- Combine the cooked vegetables with quinoa, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds and dressing. Serve warm.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 189 calories, 8 g fat, 8 g protein, 23 g carbohydrate (19 g available carbohydrate), 5 g fibre, 155 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 0 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy