Makes 4 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 oz. lean cut of pork, cut into strips
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- ½ tsp. chili paste
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 2 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through. Add red onion, red pepper and broccoli. Continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add chili paste, vegetable stock, soy sauce, sesame seeds and onion powder, and mix well. Add cornstarch, mix, and let sauce come to a boil.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal Prep tip: evenly portion out into four servings and refrigerate for up to three days. To re-heat, simply microwave until hot.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 155 calories, 7.5 g fat, 14.1 g protein, 7.3 g carbohydrate (5.6 g available carbohydrate), 1.7 g fibre, 174 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy