Makes 2 servings (1 wrap per serving)
- 1 can solid white tuna in water, drained
- ½ avocado
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, such as sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. red onion
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup greens mix
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchstick shape
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- Combine tuna, hot sauce, mustard, lemon juice, red onion, and green onion in a bowl and mix well.
- Lay out two tortillas. Place half of the tuna mixture, as well half of the lettuce, carrots and avocado that you have prepared, in each tortilla.
- Wrap tight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 332 calories, 10 g fat, 23 g protein, 41 g carbohydrate (32 g available carbohydrate), 9 g fibre, 556 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 grain, 3 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy