Makes 1 serving
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites (or another large egg)
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup spinach, rough chopped
- ½ cup firm tomatoes, small chopped
- ⅓ cup asparagus, small chopped
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste
- Heat your pan on medium-high heat and add vegetable oil. Add spinach, tomatoes and asparagus into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender. Remove veggies from the pan.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and pour into the pan. Cook until bubbles start to form, then add the cooked vegetables. Cover with a lid.
- When omelette is starting to move free from the bottom of your pan and the top has cooked, carefully fold in half with a spatula.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 178 calories, 9.7 g fat, 16.1 g protein, 7.2 g carbohydrate (4.5 g available carbohydrate), 2.7 g fibre, 365 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy