Makes 4 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 cups snap peas
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Heat sesame oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
- Add peas, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, until peas are tender-crisp, about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and chili flakes. Cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 55 calories, 0 g fat, 3 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate (6 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 144 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 2 vegetables