Makes 4 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 cups snap peas
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes (optional)
- Heat oil in a large fry pan.
- Add peas, garlic and ginger, sauté on medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until sauce has thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 55 calories, 0 g fat, 3 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate (6 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 144 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grains and starch, 0 proteins, 2 vegetables, 0 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy