Makes 4 servings (1 cup of filling per serving)
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup carrots, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 cups ice burg lettuce, kept whole
- 1 cup purple cabbage, sliced thin
- ⅓ cup peanuts, crushed
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add garlic, carrots, green onion, soy sauce, ginger, and lime juice. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1−2 Tbsp. of frying pan mixture into each lettuce cup.
- Top with peanuts and cabbage.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 320 calories, 19 g fat, 31 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate (5 g available carbohydrate), 3 g fibre, 396 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 4 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy