8 servings (2 Tbsp. per serving)
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- Juice of one medium orange
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 4 cups cranberries
- Bring water to a boil with the honey, orange juice, thyme and orange zest added.
- Add cranberries, reduce the heat to a simmer & stir. Continue to cook until cranberry skin starts to rupture.
- Reduce heat and stir occasionally until the sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Remove thyme sprigs and let the sauce cool - the sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving (8 servings): 60 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates (14 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 1 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 0 proteins, 0 vegetables, 1 fruit, 0 fat, 0 dairy