8 servings (2 tbsp per serving)
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- Juice of one medium orange (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 cups cranberries
- Add water, honey, orange juice, orange zest and thyme to a medium pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and add cranberries.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries begin to burst and sauce thickens slightly, about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove thyme sprigs and set aside to cool. The sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 60 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates (14 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 1 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 fruit