Makes 6 servings (1 cup per serving)
- 6 medium-ripe tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 small, hot chili pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp. virgin olive oil
- Slice the tomatoes and place in a bowl. Sprinkle the chopped coriander over the tomatoes.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the chopped chili pepper with lemon juice and salt.
- Beat the olive oil into the chili lemon juice mixture. Pour over the tomatoes and coriander. Stir and let rest at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 67 calories, 4.8 g fat, 1.3 g protein, 6.2 g carbohydrate (4.5 g available carbohydrate), 1.7 g fibre, 203 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 0 grain, 0 protein, 2 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy