- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup red peppers, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup green onion diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Heat an oven safe pan on medium-high heat.
- Add oil, mushrooms onions, and peppers to pan. Cook until the mushrooms have lost most of its water, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and Dijon mustard, whisk until smooth and slightly foamy.
- Pour mixture into pan and stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle the peas into the pan and stir once more.
- Place the pan into the oven and cook until set, approximately 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
*Meal prep tip: Make ahead of time and wrap tightly in cling wrap for up to three months. To re-heat, thaw to room temperature and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 221 calories, 14 g fat, 14 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate (7 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 178 mg sodium
My Viva Plan Servings: 0 grain, 2 protein, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy