Makes 12 servings (1 ½ cups per serving)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pesto
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups lasagna sheets, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add zucchini, broccoli, celery, mushrooms and green onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted. Set the vegetables aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese with pesto and mix well.
- Put a layer of vegetables on the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan, then a layer of noodles, a layer of ricotta cheese, and then repeat. Continue until you have used all of the ingredients.
- Top the lasagna with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 169 calories, 5 g fat, 8 g protein, 25 g carbohydrate (23 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 97 mg sodium
My Viva Plan® Servings: 1 grains and starch, 1 proteins, 1 vegetables, 0 fruit, 1 fat, 0 dairy