Makes 12 servings (1½ cups per serving)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add add zucchini, broccoli, celery, mushrooms and green onions. Cook, stirring, until vegetables begin to soften and moisture is almost fully evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook just until wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together ricotta cheese and pesto. Set aside.
- Spoon a layer of vegetable mixture in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Arrange 3 noodles over top. Spread with a layer of ricotta mixture. Arrange 3 noodles over top. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 169 calories, 5 g fat, 8 g protein, 25 g carbohydrate (23 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 97 mg sodium
My Viva Servings: 1 grain, 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fat